Monday, November 16, 2009

My Wedding!

I thought it would be nice to share some of my wedding pics. I got married on September 25, 2009 and I am now Cindy Lee Feraro. The wonderful Kelly Manno was my photographer for the whole day. Everything turned out just great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A seat for my mom..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our son was so well behaved the whole day! He loved staring at his new surroundings.
I think I heard him whine ONCE and it was because he was hungry. I was so proud of him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our family..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't imagine a more perfect picture..

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Mike and I with our best friends..

Photobucket

There were a lot taken of just Mike and I, but this is my favorite..

Photobucket

The toast by the best man was hilarious..

Photobucket

Dancing with my little angel..

Photobucket

My husband is a dancing fool..

Photobucket

It was an all around perfect day! I wish we could do it again (minus all the stress and all the work). :)

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Hi there. . .
I have been following your blog for a while, just haven't commented before (sorry).

I just wanted to let you know that you were a beautiful bride, and your little guy is absolutely adorable!

Great pictures and congratulations!
=)

Gladstone said...

I'm also a silent follower of your blog.

Just wanted to say congratulations!!!

Cindy Lee Photography said...

thank you guys for posting/following my blog. i really appreciate it!