Sunday, July 25, 2010

Married! Ashley & Alex

Wow, how bad am I at updating this blog? Pretty bad. I'm going to get better - I promise.

I have about 3 weddings to post - here's the first one.

I photographed Ashley & Alex's wedding about a month ago. Cheryl was my wonderful second shooter. We had a lot of fun together and were even mistaken for twins.

Ashley & Alex are a really sweet couple with a wild wedding party! The day was quite fun! I've got a lot of favorites from the day..

Here are some great detail shots that Cheryl got prior to the ceremony -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one of grandma-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Normally I do not ask the girls to do the "jump" picture because of their heels and all.. but this was their idea. Turned out cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ashley with their adorable son -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Get that garter! (photo by Cheryl)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: