Tuesday, September 7, 2010

well i'm in love..

..with the Hipstamatic application for iphone.

My husband has an iphone and he downloaded the app after I begged him to. His iphone is practically superglued to his body, but I was able to take it away from him for awhile to test out this camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I had total access to a darkroom, I would take these kinds of pictures with my holga (my all time favorite camera), develop them myself. Those were the good old days. I don't have a darkroom anymore, but it's so great that iphone has this app that takes very similar photos without having to do any photoshop stuff. Of course, doing it with film is better - but I'm sorry - with my son being so young, and working, I just don't have time for it.

Can't get myself an iphone until next JUNE! It sucks!

No comments: