Saturday, November 6, 2010

Married! Jess & Steve

I met Jess years ago through mutual friends, then ran into her a lot when she worked at Pinup Bowl in the Loop. Then she moved to Texas to be with Steve so I don't see her anymore but I was so happy when she asked me to photograph her wedding. Her and Steve are like two peas in a pod, it was great seeing them come back to STL and tie the knot at the Moonrise Hotel! Such a neat place for a wedding. The ceremony took place on the roof overlooking the city.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Jess is one of those girls who can't take a bad picture.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Before the ceremony I took some pictures of the guys. The groom and groomsmen were wearing nice shirts with jeans - no tuxes. They made up their own poses. It was great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls were a little more traditional. Jess in a white dress, the bridesmaids in black.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little girl was super cute! I had to get a picture of her.

Photobucket

I love how Jess's mom is looking at her as she walks her down the aisle. She was so proud of her daughter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So Steve's brother couldn't be at the wedding so he did his best man speech via Skype! That's something I'd never seen before - pretty neat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats guys!

No comments: