Friday, October 5, 2012

Married! Bryan & Roxanna

Bryan and Roxanna are mutual friends of mine and I was so excited to shoot their wedding. They had an intimate backyard ceremony with their closest friends and family.

Photobucket Photobucket

It was fun to photograph everyone before the ceremony, just talking and laughing and catching up with each other's lives. There were lots of kids, too, which I LOVE. I think everyone should have at least a dozen kids at their wedding. And if not at the ceremony, definately at the reception.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Roxanna arrived and was gorgeous.

Photobucket Photobucket

I love the looks on their faces below - Bryan was so happy to see Roxanna.

Photobucket

Bryan and Roxanna had talked about marriage, even before Bryan's proposal. They just knew they had found "the one." One of their friends jokingly told me, "Yeah I saw Carson everyday, and then he met Roxanna, and I never saw him again."

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

You have no idea how difficult it was to get this picture below! But we did it.

Photobucket

For pictures, we just kept it simple and took them around the neighborhood.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

They had a really fun reception at the Mad Art Gallery. And the dinner - prepared by my friend Beth - was AWESOME.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: