Thursday, October 10, 2013

Baby Makes 5

I feel so honored that my family trusts me to be their photographer. I've done my cousin Nicol's family portraits 2 times. I photographed my cousin Emily's wedding. And for my cousin Casey, I photographed the maternity, birth, and newborn session of her second baby Layla, and now I am doing the same for this baby. And really, I wouldn't have it any other way. They are family and I am able to express how much they mean to me through the photographs I take. I'm not good with words so I am glad I have an outlet like photography.

Casey and Jacob already have two beautiful kids - Logan (age 3) and Layla (age 1) - and are expecting their third on November 1. And since they already have a boy and a girl, they decided not to find out the sex. So day by day, the anticipation is rising.

This session incorporated both mine and Casey's ideas. Since this is their last baby (so they say)Casey wanted it to be extra special and I know we achieved that. Well, this is what Casey had to say, and it pretty much had me in tears..

Cindy Feraro, you are my hero. Today you gave me a miracle. After the last three days filled with sickness in my house, yesterday climaxed with a night filled with multiple baths due to sporadic vomiting, a baby sharing my bed, two sleep deprived parents, and a 9 month pregnant Momma who hasn't had a moment to eat anything since yesterday afternoon. I opened my email, held my breath, and clicked the link. You immediately reminded me how beautiful my family is, without saying a thing. Those photos brought tears to my eyes, I bawled like a baby. You are so talented. How do you do it? It's flawless. You know I had my doubts, but looking at these photos no one would even believe there were odds against us. I am so grateful, so thankful. I can't wait to see the other two parts of this story unfold......

Having 3 kids under the age of 4 is going to be tough, but if anyone can do it, Casey and Jacob can. And I cannot WAIT to meet their new little one!

 photo krusematernity016_zpsfaf0298c.jpg

 photo krusematernity001_zpsf2f28340.jpg

 photo krusematernity018_zpsf0e06213.jpg

 photo krusematernity023_zps2ff224da.jpg

 photo krusematernity034-2_zps6695d12c.jpg

Cute signs that Casey made..

 photo krusematernity044_zps5c7bc21b.jpg

And the baby's name with start with a D, whether the baby is a boy or a girl..

 photo krusematernity055_zps3bceac05.jpg

Love this..

 photo krusematernity069_zpsc7db9ea4.jpg

Little sweeties..

 photo krusematernity074_zps16077476.jpg

 photo krusematernity088_zps4a761d23.jpg

 photo krusematernity089_zpsd1169fc8.jpg

 photo krusematernity093_zpsb6a1c2ae.jpg

 photo krusematernity095_zps64c2109a.jpg

 photo krusematernity118_zps58aa3970.jpg

 photo krusematernity139_zps726aed78.jpg

 photo krusematernity132-2_zps03b41bcb.jpg

 photo krusematernity133-2_zps5ee0c470.jpg

 photo krusematernity157_zpsa4d02a04.jpg

 photo krusematernity158-2_zps536c0b0a.jpg

 photo krusematernity161-3_zpse4a64e51.jpg

 photo krusematernity164_zpsd4cfc0d3.jpg

 photo krusematernity169-2_zpse6c7bed3.jpg

1 comment:

ck said...

I absolutely love the type of black and white editing used on these pics. It makes them look dream like which is exactly what I was hoping!

As you already know, I'm in love with these photos!! Could not be happier!