Monday, October 18, 2010

Married! Liz & Chad

Liz & Chad are a fun, outgoing couple who were married at the Randall Gallery - an awesome ceremony/reception spot in the city that I didn't even know existed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before the ceremony we headed out to Busch Stadium to do pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So when you take pictures inside of Busch Stadium, you're only allowed to stay on the dirt area and the bleachers. You are NOT to go on the grass. Before the wedding, I had all these ideas for pictures like having Chad & Liz stand on the pitcher's mound or homeplate. When we arrived, I asked the lady who worked at the Stadium if we could do that. She looked at me like I was the dumbest person in the world and told me that is NOT allowed. Sorry! How was I to know? Is it really that big a deal? We got some great shots anyway.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sometimes I think I'm crazy for shooting weddings all on my own - no assistant. But I really surprise myself sometimes. I mean, we had limited time at the stadium and I had about a million people to shoot. I just ran my butt off and managed to get all the shots I wanted.

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back at the Randall Gallery we took some more pictures and then proceeded to the ceremony & reception!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: