Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Recent Album Designs

I thought it would be nice to share some recent album designs of mine. I do all the designs myself and although it is very time-consuming, it is quite rewarding to see the final product. People tend to go with the flushmount albums for the creative freedom there is in the design. I try not to "over-do" it, though. Sometimes the albums can end up looking super cheesy.

The albums I offer are 10x10 in size, so these are some 20x10 layouts from Brad & Jen's wedding -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a layout from Jon & Natalie's wedding -

Photobucket

This page layout from Jake & Melissa's wedding is kind of cheesy, but I like it. I make sure to take looooots of detail shots during weddings so I can incorporate them into the albums. The "Once Upon a Time" was part of their wedding favors.

Photobucket

No comments: