Saturday, October 9, 2010

My son - 18 months

My precious little son, Jack, turned 18 months a couple months ago. I haven't been posting on this blog as much as I should, so that is why I'm posting his 18 mos pics now.

What a difference a year makes..

Here he is at 6 months old..

Photobucket

And now, 18 months, cutest darn thing I've ever seen..

Photobucket

I call him my little hero. He saved me when my mom died 2 years ago, and lifted me up again when I lost my dad 2 months ago. I don't know where I would be without this little boy.

Trying to crawl, 1 year ago..

Photobucket

Now running..

Photobucket

My husband's caption for this next photo is - "You're under arrest.. for being too cute" ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Proudly holding his favorite toy.. the wooden yellow schoolbus..

Photobucket

He is obsessed with cars, trucks, trains, and buses. Sometimes the only way to get him to fall asleep is to let him hold a matchbox car.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jack, I love you with all my heart and would do anything for you. But can you stop with the temper tantrums, please??!

No comments: