Friday, December 14, 2012

Nico at 6 months

My baby is 6 months old. I've been anticipating this age since he was born. Sounds weird, because most parents wish time could stand still. But newborns are difficult, especially mine. My older son, Jack, was very colicky and Nico followed in his footsteps. I knew once Nico turned 6 months things would start getting a little easier, and I was right. 6 months is a pretty awesome age.

Here's one month..

Photobucket

Two months.. (yes, he's a very strong little guy)

Photobucket

Three months..

Photobucket

Four months..

Photobucket

Five months..

Photobucket

And now.. SIX months!

Photobucket

These pictures will make you want to hug him and squeeze him. He is so much fun.

First we used this crown, which was from Jack's Where the Wild Things Are themed 1st birthday party. He looks pretty cute in it, huh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I used this soft blanket I found at Home Goods that I thought would be perfect for baby pictures. Nico had fun eating it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm a hat person. I love hats. I bought the hat below from Gap Kids for my son Jack when he was 2 and he absolutely refused to wear it. So I just had to use it for these photos. I know it's a bit ridiculous, but it's awesome. And Nico didn't mind it at all. He is also wearing my favorite sweater of his from H&M which he is about to outgrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He looks a lot like me in this picture.

Photobucket

Nico is our last baby and it is sad to see him reach milestones knowing that I won't experience that again (until I have grandkids..). But I also look forward to the future so much and seeing my boys grow to be best friends. Nico is such a great joy in our lives and completes our family.

No comments: