Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pesek Family

I met this family a couple months ago and their session is in my top 3 favorite family sessions that I've done. I know Scott through a mutual friend and was very happy to be able to photograph his beautiful family. His wife - Naomi - is stunning and his kids are completely adorable. Scott's dad and Naomi's parents were also included in the pictures. They don't all live in STL so it was a perfect time to get some shots of the kids with their grandparents. Grandparents are so important in children's lives, you can never have too many pictures to show that relationship. I could have photographed all of them for hours.. it was such a pleasure. Enjoy the pictures.. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: