Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013, we had some good times

2013 was a great year

My favorite year, as far as business is concerned

I had the most fun, and the most success

Got to see so many past clients, and new clients too.

I went to the Chic Retreat Seattle, and later attended a film workshop put together by the very talented Clary Pfeiffer.

I love to learn and I learned so much at both of those.

My family went on an amazing week long trip to Florida

I got a new fancy logo

Some of my artwork was featured in the Studio Altius SEEN art show

One of my images was featured on Let the Kids Dress Themselves

I've started incorporating film into my wedding & engagement sessions

And it just makes me so happy and excited

Yes, it was a good year.

And here's to another one

Thank you to my clients for trusting me with your most special moments

And in honor of it being winter and all..

 photo 2679007218-R1-E014_zpsc0f031c8.jpg

No comments: