Saturday, June 11, 2011

James, Gretchen, Jorie, & Keely

I photographed Gretchen & James' wedding a couple years back. At the time, they had 1 adorable little girl. Now they have 2 adorable little girls who I had the honor of photographing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jorie is adjusting well to the role of big sister, which I'm sure was easy because she's such a sweet girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No photo session with Jorie is complete without her showing off some awesome dance moves..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gretchen picked out the best matching outfits for her girls..

Photobucket

Baby Keely needed a nap after so much picture taking..

Photobucket

Thanks again guys for letting me into your lives! P.S. I hope I'm spelling Keely's name right!

No comments:

Blog Archive