Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Playing with light.. and my son.

Today I decided to refresh my memory a bit by practicing some backlighting and lens flare techniques. Jack, of course, was the model. He is stuck being my model until I get sick of the camera.. which I don't see happening. How could I ever stop photographing that beautiful face?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inspecting acorns

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then throwing them in the air while jumping

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Miranda Rundquist said...

Hey Cindy! These are beautiful shots. I love that you are experimenting with light! You can definitely see how it brings a unique effect to your photo and captures an entirely new look. Good stuff! :)

Blog Archive