Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Married! Rebecca & Bart - part 1

Rebecca and Bart were married mid-May (yes, I'm really late on posting this). They're a really sweet, fun couple. Cheryl was my second-shooter for the day. The weather was yuck and having her there to back me up was really helpful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was really proud of Rebecca. She volunteered to be a part of the photo below, despite the freezing cold temperatures, light rain, and the fact she was wearing heels and a dress.

Photobucket

Aww Cheryl.. love your style..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up - fun fun reception photos!




2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you Cindy and Cheryl! You guys were amazing! I love them all!

Cheryl said...

Just saw thus post! Love you Cindy, working for you is always a pleasure!

Blog Archive