Monday, June 6, 2011

Married! Brittney & Dan - Part 1

This post is so long overdue that I'm breaking it up into 2 parts. I just have so many favorites, it would be silly to make it into a huge post.

Brittney & Dan got married on a beautiful day at the end of April. So in love, so excited for this day to have finally arrived. They are both very sweet people and made me feel very comfortable all day. Also - I barely had to direct them for photo poses. They are so affectionate, they stayed close to each other all day and made my job very easy. I get lucky when it comes to brides & grooms! They are always great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the limo, just so sweet..

Photobucket

First stop, some pictures around Busch Stadium..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The flying veil!

Photobucket

Next shot - inspired by the movie poster for Bridesmaids.. although THESE bridesmaids look much happier than the ones in the movie -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guys being girly..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next stop - Laclede's Landing..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so worried it was going to rain. I was just waiting for it to start pouring. And then all the sudden, the sun started to shine, it was beautiful on this one street in particular..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next stop - Tower Grove Park & reception!




No comments:

Blog Archive